Otis is one of the renowned global brand in elevator sector established in 1852 in USA – the year Elisha Otis invented the elevator safety brake. His invention would give rise to the modern city and forever change how we live.
Its history includes a string of industry firsts that have steadily improved elevator performance, enriched the passenger experience and allowed architects to design buildings in entirely new ways.
The gearless traction machine overcame previous height limits. The double-deck elevator increased the amount of rentable space in a building. Automatic elevators eliminated the need for a human attendant. Computerized controllers cut travel time. And our remote elevator monitoring technology represented one of the first uses of big data and predictive analytics to improve performance.
OTIS are committed for the below:
- Experience superior reliability and performance
- Improve traffic flow
- Enhance aesthetics
- Enjoy smoother ride quality
- Deliver best-in-class safety
The Latest innovations are: The Gen2 system which includes the major below options-
- ReGen drive :Captures energy usually wasted as heat and returns it to your building as clean power.
- Gearless machine : The permanent magnet gearless machine is 80 percent smaller than conventional machines and eliminates the need for a machine room.
- Coated steel belts: Our patented polyurethane coated steel belts last twice as long as conventional steel ropes, without any lubrication.
- New LED Fixtures: Sleek, Low energy operating panels and buttons.
- Sleep mode: For optimal efficiency, lights and fans shut down when not needed.
- Pulse™ system: Innovative technology enables us to monitor belts constantly, providing proactive maintenance.
Country of the Origin: USA
Country of the Manufacturer: China
Shipment: Shanghai, CHINA
Supplier: Suzhou Neoteric Elevator Technology Co., Ltd.
i Elevator, Korea
Since its inception, I-Elevator has been devoted to meeting customers and respecting the value of its customers. I-Elevator is doing its best to satisfy all customers with the aim of growing together with our customers.
In the meantime, I-Elevator has been steadily accumulated research and development and technology accumulation thanks to customer’s support. In addition to safety and comfortable elevator with the latest technology and interior in the industry, We promise to supply products that are more sophisticated and contribute to the prosperity of our customers.
We are grateful to all of our customers for keeping up with the development and growth of the child elevator so far and pledging to do our best to achiev the quality first and customer first.
Country of the Origin: South Korea
Country of the Manufacturer: South Korea
Shipment: Incheon , Korea
Cibes Home Lift
Cibes Lift Group is one of the largest manufacturer of Low-Speed lifts. High-quality Swedish engineering and great design are the secrets behind our success.
The story of Cibes began in 1947, when Swedish innovator Mr Bertil Svedberg founded a manufacturing company of goods lifts. During the 1960’s, the first generation of home lifts was launched and shortly thereafter, the first series of platform lifts.
This was the beginning of the great journey, which made us into what we are today: A global company, still firmly rooted in Sweden.
In 2008, Cibes became part of the Cibes Lift Group and in 2012 we moved our headquarters and factory to Gävle (200 km North of Stockholm). Gävle is the heart of our company today.
Country of the Origin: Sweden
Country of the Manufacturer: Sweden
Shipment Port: Gavle, Sweden